Content Protector – Protect Your Blog
Content Protector is a wordpress plugin which will Protect your valuable blog content from getting copied. Many Websites simply copy-paste the content from your blog without giving credit to the original source .This plugin basically disable the text selection & right click which will make the bloggers difficult to copy the content.
- Disable right click on your blog.
- Disable selection of text on your blog.
You must enable the features from options page to protect your blog.
1. Upload the plugin files to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory
2. Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
3. Go to **Settings**of the blog protector plugin and then configure and protect your blog.
Q : I Activated Content Protector,But Disable Text Selection is not working.
1)Got To Design Section of your WordPress Admin Panel
2)Click on Theme Editor & Then Select File Footer.php
3)Now insert code <?php wp_footer();?> exactly before the body ending tag.ie. </body> tag. & now your blog is Protected.
Note : Few tricks can be applied and the content can be copied.I am currently working on it.
Like the plugin?
If you are impressed with the plugin and would like to give back, here are some ways you can support this plugin:
- Rate this plugin 5 stars in WordPress Plugin Directory.
- Buy me a cup of coffee or two.
- Spread the word about my plugin by writing about it on your blog, tweeting, digging, stumbling, etc.
Donations (Thank you!):
All donors giving $75 or more will automatically get a do-follow link on this list (this page is PR5!) for 180 days! It’s my way of saying, “Thank you for your generous support”. (need more reasons to donate?)
If you are going to donate $75 or more please mail to email@example.com with your donation details so that I can put your link on this page in the donors section.
Bob form blogform-4/24/2010
Chetan form Vitbuzz -5/29/2010